The ACRS Young Leaders Oration Award was first awarded in 2019. Nominations are sought from road safety professionals throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
Winners receive a prestigious ACRS plaque in recognition of their work, plus a plenary presentation of their choosing to hundreds of professionals in the road safety field at the Australasian Road Safety Conference.
- 2023 – Dr Verity Truelove
- 2022 – Dr Jamie Mackenzie
- 2020 – Dr Tana Tan
- 2019 – Dr Oscar Oviedo-Trespalacios
- be 40 years or younger;
- be a member of the ACRS;
- demonstrate active involvement in road safety;
- show the potential for future leadership in the road safety field; and
- be performing inspiring work.
Procedure for Nomination
- Nominations to be made through the online form completed by two (2) current members.
- Nominees are not to be advised of their nomination.
Nominees and nominators must be ACRS members – to learn more about ACRS membership, click here.
If you have any questions regarding this award, please contact the Australasian College of Road Safety by email: email@example.com.