The ACRS has welcomed over 800 members to its community, including road safety researchers, policy officers, law enforcement groups, driver training organisations, and government entities.
Members of the ACRS receive benefits such as:
- Membership with the peak body for road safety.
- Discounts to the biggest annual road safety event, the Australasian Road Safety Conference.
- Eligibility for international recognition through prestigious ACRS Awards and Fellowships.
- Ability to join private Networks for groups like early career professionals and local governments.
- Access to events such as webinars, seminars, dinners, and networking events.
- Exclusive first-look at the Journal of Road Safety straight to your inbox.
- Weekly Alert emailed to you every Thursday, featuring the latest road safety news from across the globe.
- Eligibility to run for Committee representation at a Chapter or National level.
If you are an Australian road safety professional, then you may be entitled to a tax deduction on your membership.
Which membership is right for me?
ACRS membership brings together like-minded people focused on road safety, including individuals working in the sector, members of the public, policy makers, researchers, advocates, community organisations, and private businesses. ACRS is where road safety solutions meet.
ACRS Individual Membership is for people committed to improving road safety, whether you are a road safety professional or a member of the community who wants to contribute.
Being a member keeps you informed of the latest road safety news, allows you to contribute with a vote at our general meetings, connects you with road safety professionals, entitles you to ACRS event discounts, and more.
ACRS Corporate Membership gets your organisation involved and provides a voice for your brand – giving you the opportunity to have your say in government submissions, participate in advocacy activities, and increase your business recognition in the road safety sphere.
Under Corporate Memberships you can list multiple staff to receive the benefits of Individual Memberships whilst being represented by your brand. Your organisational image will also be promoted, with your logo placed on the ACRS website and Weekly Alerts, and brand recognition at the annual conference.
Testimonials from ACRS Members:
Being a member of ACRS is so valuable because […] I feel confident that there is a whole group of people out there that I can call.
-Melissa Weller, Australian Trucking Association
Being a member of the ACRS brings a lot of credibility to our advocacy work.
-Jeremy Lawrence, Streets Alive Yarra
Being a member of the College is a huge benefit for the work I do in New Zealand
-Dr Rebecca McLean, University of Otago