This 12-month role is to implement membership recruitment programs, maintain relationships with existing corporate and personal members and nurture linkages / relationships with councils, road safety organisations and professionals.
The position has a national focus and the successful applicant can work remotely, or be based in the Canberra office in Pearce with the ability to work from home. We are a close-knit Not-for-Profit (NFP) with a small team located in Canberra and others working remotely. ACRS is going through a period of growth and is looking for staff keen to improve our systems so we can make an even bigger impact on road safety.
- Demonstrated experience with the maintenance of a Client Relationship Management (CRM) database, including importing / exporting, formatting, cleaning, segmenting, testing and preparing reports
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of a NFP membership program
- Proven ability to communicate and sell effectively to a range of audiences
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload, demonstrate initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new information, answer queries quickly and seek relevant information
- Demonstrated experience in a range of software including Microsoft 365 (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Proven track record in data entry and customer service-related roles with a high level of attention to detail
- A high degree of autonomy and a strong professional ethic of teamwork, adaptability and agility
The following are highly regarded
- Experience in a membership-based or not-for-profit (NFP) organisation
- Obtained a recognised certificate/degree in a relevant field
The Position Description is available here.
To apply for this role, please apply through Ethical Jobs with your resume and cover letter, addressing the Selection Criteria.
Please contact Anna on 0407 297 248 for more information. Applications close 19 October 2022.