This 12-month role is to provide an efficient and effective operational environment by maintaining business operations in the areas of finance, compliance, office administration & legal requirements.
The Operations Manager is responsible to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and currently has 3 operational support positions reporting to it. We are a close-knit Not-for-Profit (NFP) with a small team located in Canberra and others working remotely. ACRS is going through a period of growth and is looking for staff keen to improve our systems so we can make an even bigger impact on road safety.
The Operations Manager position hours are negotiable, up to full-time, and the successful applicant can work remotely or be based at the College offices in the suburb of Pearce, Canberra.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Team management experience with the ability to mentor employees to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in contract management, including advanced financial management skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing committees and meetings, including providing secretariat support
- Demonstrated experience in staff management including, for example, HR administration, recruitment, employee relations, and performance management
- Highly developed project management skills and demonstrated skills in delivering project outcomes in a timely manner
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload, demonstrate initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new information, answer queries quickly and seek relevant information
- Demonstrated experience in a range of software including Microsoft 365 (or equivalent)
- A high degree of autonomy and a strong professional ethic of teamwork, adaptability and agility
The following are highly regarded
- Experience in a membership-based or not-for-profit (NFP) organisation
- Obtained a recognised certificate/degree in a relevant field
The Position Description is available here.
To apply for this role, please apply through Ethical Jobs with your resume and cover letter, addressing the Selection Criteria.
Please contact Anna on 0407 297 248 for more information. Applications close 30 January 2023.