The Journal of Road Safety (JRS) adheres to the Guidelines issued by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
These guidelines include the:
- Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers
- Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
- Cooperation between research institutions and journals on research integrity cases: guidance from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Retraction guidelines
- Guidelines for the Board of Directors of Learned Society Journals
- Guidance for Editors: Research, Audit and Service Evaluations
- Sharing of Information Among Editors-in-Chief Regarding Possible Misconduct
- How to deal with text recycling
- COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
- How to handle authorship disputes: a guide for new researchers
- Guidance for Editors
Please also note that the Journal of Road Safety (JRS) does not accept submissions that are deemed to be an advertisement of a product.