Australasian Road Safety Conference (ARSC) Published Submissions
The Australasian Road Safety Conference (ARSC) is an annual event which provides a valuable opportunity for participants to hear about the latest developments in road safety and have discussions with leading researchers, senior policy makers and experienced practitioners. Emphasis is placed on networking, information sharing and the translation of road safety research and policy into practice.
Authors retain copyright of submissions presented at the Australasian Road Safety Conferences. We would ask, however, that the conference is referenced wherever the published submission is posted, including online, and that there is a link to this webpage on the ACRS website.
Click here to search for papers from past ARSC events.
Follow the links below to access the prefaces to past Conference Proceedings:
Australasian Road Safety Research, Policing and Education (ARSRPE) Conference Published Submissions
The Australasian Road Safety Research, Policing and Education Conference was an annual event until 2014 which:
- Presented current research and best practice in road safety, particularly in those areas identified as national road safety priorities, directions and trends
- Provided a venue for discussion of advances in road safety research and practice including in education, enforcement, engineering and the road environment
- Showcased innovation, progress and new directions in road safety policy, planning, research, practice and evaluation
- Brought together road safety stakeholders and decision-makers from Australia, New Zealand and the world to facilitate collaboration and information sharing
Papers from previous ARSRPE conferences are listed in our database – click here to search.
Contacts, Author Instructions & Online Submission Guide
All enquiries regarding Abstract & paper submissions should be forwarded to:
Australasian Road Safety Conference abstracts & papers
Author Instructions & Templates
- Template for Extended Abstract submissions – Researchers – Word
- Template for Extended Abstract submissions – Practitioners – Word
- Template for Symposium submissions – Word
- Template for Full Paper submissions (if accepted post 1st round review of Extended Abstract) – Word
- Extended Abstract Author Instructions
- New Author Online Registration Instructions for Editorial Manager
- Author Online Extended Abstract Submission Upload Guide – via Editorial Manager
Conference Handling Editor Instructions