Hear the latest from the experts from the Centre for Automotive Safety Research (University of Adelaide).
The SA Chapter of the ACRS is proud to offer this free extended lunchtime webinar.
Join us on-line for the following program:
- Matthew Baldock – An overview and update on CASR
- Sam Doecke – New research on speed: risk curves and event data recorders
- Jamie Mackenzie – A discussion about light vehicle brake testing methods
- Chris Stokes – The Safe System for road managers and engineers; a CASR short course
- Martin Elsegood – The effects of the COVID-19 restrictions on Traffic flows in South Australia
- James Thompson – Crashes involving older pedestrians in South Australia
This Seminar is now over. View the Seminar Recording here.