Have you or a colleague recently developed a road safety initiative that stands out from traditional activities and improves road safety? You could be our next 3M-ACRS Diamond Road Safety Award winner! We are looking for entries from road safety practitioners who work within the Australian and New Zealand private or public sector.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win and be recognised! The individual team leader from the winning project will receive a trip to the USA to attend the 51st ATSSA Annual Convention & Traffic Expo and visit the 3M head office in Minnesota.
Enter and Get Recognised!
This award calls for road safety practitioners from the public or private sector (including, but not limited to, individuals or teams of Road Engineers, Contractors, Road Safety Officers, Road Safety Equipment Manufacturers, Asset Managers, Town Planners etc) to submit recently developed, highly innovative and cost-effective road safety initiatives/ programs that stand out from everyday practice and deliver significant improvements in road safety for the community.
The award winner or team leader will receive a trip to the USA to attend the 51st ATSSA Annual Convention & Traffic Expo in the USA and visit 3M Global Headquarters in Minnesota. The winner will present their entry at the next Australasian Road Safety Conference and may also be eligible to present at the ATSSA Convention.
Entries close 5pm 12 July 2020
All entries must be received in full by 5pm (EST) 12 July 2020 via the Online Form.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible.
- To enter, applicants must complete the official online entry form in full.
- All entries must be received in full by 5pm (AEST) 12 July 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for submitting an entry not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Winners will be notified by phone or mail.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged on creative merit and originality. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Judging takes place at the Australasian College of Road Safety, Building 1, Pearce Community Centre, Collett Place, Pearce, ACT, 2607 from 12 July 2020. Decision will be made by mid-August 2020.
- The Team Leader of the winning entry will receive a trip to the USA to attend the 51st ATSSA Annual Convention & Traffic Expo in 2021 in the USA and visit 3M Global Headquarters in Minnesota. This individual will also have the opportunity to give a presentation on their winning entry and USA trip at the following ACRS Road Safety Conference.
- The prize includes a return economy flight from an Australian or New Zealand port to the 2021 ATSSA and then to St Paul Minnesota, returning to an Australian or New Zealand port. Any additional charges incurred for any deviation from this itinerary will be borne by the winning entrant.
- All entrants must ensure that entry for this award is in accordance with company or any applicable government policy.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury that is sustained in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The entrant consents to the Promoter disclosing their submission to 3M Australia Pty Limited and any part of that entry or supporting materials supplied with entries may be used for future promotional purposes of the award.
- If you have any further questions regarding this award, please feel free to contact Claire Howe, CEO, Australasian College of Road Safety (Promoter) on (02) 6290 2509 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.