May Vol 26 No 2
12 May 2015
In this issue:
Special Issue: Road Trauma and Injury
- Road trauma education: the impact of a patient presenter on the road safety attitudes of adolescents
- Comparison of Victorian road trauma trends using traditional and alternative measures of serious injury derived from linked data
- Does road safety have any lessons for workplace health and safety?
- BITRE review of the impacts of road trauma
- Using statistical modelling to predict crash risks, injury outcomes and compensation costs in Victoria
- Reducing trauma in the youth of Australia
- The social and economic cost of road related injury and death
- Enhanced road safety data in New South Wales
- Time for a new public debate about the state of road safety
Download May 2015 Vol 26 No 2 here.