August 2010 Vol 21 No 3
1 August 2010
This issue featuring bicycling safety.
- A note on the central stories of fatal and other cyclist accidents in Adelaide
- Piloting a Safe Cycle education program
- Encouraging safer cycling through the NSW BikePlan
- Cycling safety in the Australian Capital Territory
- Cycling safety in Victoria
- The Australian Bicycle Count and the National Cycling Strategy
- The Amy Gillett Foundation ‘A metre matters’ campaign and other initiatives
- The politics of cycling and cycling advocacy
- Crash prediction models and the factors that influence cycle safety
- Cycling injuries in Australia: Road safety’s blind spot?
- Child cyclist traffic casualties: The situation in South
- The effects of bicycle helmet legislation on cycling-related injury This paper has been retracted. See the paper by Tim Churches, ‘Data and graphing errors in the Voukelatos and Rissel paper’, in Volume 21 No. 4, 2010, and the notice from the Peer-Reviewed Papers Editor, Professor Raphael Grzebieta, ‘Retraction of the Voukelatos and Rissel paper on bicycle helmet legislation and injury’, in Volume 22 No. 1, 2011.
- Cyclist visibility at night
- The role of traffic violations in police-reported bicycle crashes in Queensland
- Painting a designated space: Cyclist and driver compliance at cycling infrastructure at intersections
Download August 2010 Vol 21 No 3